Your Iberia Services
Discover our exclusive services at our Air Shuttle Iberia, VIP lounges, VIP Cark Park and Limousine, Business Counters and automatic check-in machines…
The Barcelona-Madrid Corridor is a dedicated space in the Terminal to make the Air Shuttle faster and simpler.
The Air Shuttle (Puente Aéreo) is the Iberia service that connects Barcelona and Madrid with the slogan “Arrive and Fly”. It has a dedicated mini-terminal known as the BCN-MAD Corridor. This service aims to be fast and easy for customers to use.
- Own accesses (north dock of the Terminal), with taxi ranks and bus stops.
- Direct access from the car park level 2 (module F).
- Three check-in counters
- 11 Air Shuttle check-in machines
- Ticket sales and customer-service office
- 2 automatic sales machines
- Own security controls
- VIP Room
- Exclusive embarkation area by air bridge, together with check-in and security filtering
- Dedicated baggage-claim area at carousel number 0
- Own exit with direct access to public and private transport
VIP Car Park and Limousine
There is a VIP Cark Park and Limousine service at your disposal at T1.
Iberia continues to put the VIP Car Park and Limousine service at your disposal.
VIP Car Park location:
- Collections on Level 3 Departures, in the reserved area in front of the Terminal
- Deliveries at Arrivals Level 0, where you will find the VIP Car Park building next to the taxi and bus area.
If you are travelling on Business or are an Iberia Plus Gold or Platinum card holder you have the VIP Rooms at the airport at your disposal.
They are found at:
- Level 2, between the check-in hall (beyond the security controls) and the Sky Center (commercial and restaurant area)
- Level 1, in the Barcelona-Madrid Corridor (Air Shuttle) for customers travelling to Madrid
Quick, efficient and a sure way to save time at airport security controls
We assure a minimum waiting time as it involves an access dedicated to Iberia Business, Iberia Plus Gold and Iberia Plus Platinum customers. The Guests of Iberia Plus Platinum and Iberia Plus Gold Card holders need to collect an access pass at Iberia Business Counters: 351-352.
In front of the security check, the fast lane is situated on the far left. (Just in front of counter 464).
Once you reach the VIP Access security control, present your boarding pass.
Who can enjoy the service?
|Customers||Flights||Class / Fare|
|Business Class flight||Operated by Iberia Group||Business Plus
Fares: C, D, I, J, U and R
|Iberia Plus Gold or Iberia Singular + 1 guest*||Operated by Iberia Group and/or marketed by Iberia||Any Class and Fare|
|Iberia Plus Platinum + 1 guest*||Operated by Iberia Group and/or marketed by Iberia**||Any Class and Fare|
* you will be able to access with your under-18-year-old children travelling with you.
** At the Fast Track service at Madrid or Barcelona, you can access if you are flying with any airline. In this case, your companion must also be travelling on the same flight.
Which airports can I enjoy this service at?
This service is available in almost the entire airport network where Iberia operate.
You may also be interested in