Advanced flight search engine
- Before traveling
- At the airport
- On board
- Destination arrival
- Products & Services
- Customer Relations
The boarding pass that makes waiting a thing of the past
Remove the hassle from travelling, even before takeoff. Save time with this check-in system, which makes boarding much more straightforward.
Fast and simple
- Identify yourself and follow the instructions that will appear on the screen See virtual demonstration
- Choose a seat, if you did not do so when making your booking
- The system can be used when flying to any destination offered by Iberia (except via Puente Aéreo), provided that passport checks or other immigration or security checks are not required. If you need to check luggage in, remember to go to the desk at least 45 minutes before your flight departs
When flying on the "Puente Aéreo" shuttle service, you also have at your disposal dedicated check-in Puente Aéreo kiosks.
If you are flying with baggage, departing Madrid, there is at your disposal an exclusive area for check-in with baggage:
- Obtain your boarding pass and baggage tags in the kiosks at the check-in withe baggage hall.
- Hang in your baggage at counters 813-814, 817-818 / 823-824 and 827-828 (also valid for check-in on line).
- Proceed to the boarding gate.
With an electronic ticket purchased on Iberia.com: the check-in system will ask you to insert the credit card used to pay for the ticket(s) (If you were told upon purchasing your ticket), unless you are an Iberia Plus Platinum, Gold or Silver customer and have entered your card number when booking and purchasing on Iberia.com.
Non available service on shared codes IB4XXX, IB5XXX & IB7XXX