10 tips to keep your hand baggage
Find out what type of packs are considered hand baggage and how to can change them so that they can go in the cabin with you during the flight.Free download
They can be carried in the cabin and some can be connected during the flight.
Check the carriage regulations on lithium batteries installed in electronic equipment or carried as spare parts
If they cause interference in electronic devices the captain may ban their use.
You can use them onboard except during take-off and landing.
Turn your mobile phone on only when the cabin doors are open.
Some devices are banned during all phases of the flight for the safety of all.
Permitted during the flight
Enhance your flight experience by connecting these devices after take-off and turn them off before the aircraft lands.
- Compact disc players.
- Portable game consoles.
- Personal computers with or without an external mouse.
- Digital cassette recorders/players.
- Handheld PDAs that don’t use a reception/transmission system.
By not using devices that affect the aircraft’s electronics you will be ensuring a safe flight for all.
- Mobile phones.
- Remote control games.
- Television sets.
- Computer or videogame peripherals.
- AM and FM radios.
- Wireless computer mice.
*IBERIA adapts to regulation 1042 of 9 January 2002 of the Spanish Civil Aviation Authority (operative bulletin 01/02) published in the Spanish Official Gazette on 18 January 2002 and to IATA recommendations.
- Avoid using it during take-off and landing.
- Turn your mobile phone on only when the cabin doors are open.
- If it causes interference the captain may ban its use.
- Some devices are banned during the flight.
You may also be interested in