Advanced flight search engine
- Before traveling
- At the airport
- On board
- Destination arrival
- Products & Services
- Customer Relations
What to do in the event of an incident
Luggage-related incidents can stem from various sources.
Information on what to do if you find yourself in such a situation appears below:
- Go to the desk in the arrivals area of the airport.
- In all cases, you must complete the Property irregularity report (PIR) before leaving the arrivals area.
- Searches for luggage take place via a worldwide system that encompasses over 160 airlines and which makes it possible to locate items within a period of 24 hours, in most cases.
- Any queries as regards the above may be made to the Iberia luggage telephone service centre (C.A.T).
- Identify your luggage correctly with your personal details and include personal identification inside it.
- Always keep documentation relating to your journey, as well as invoices for expenses directly related to any incident.
- You have the option of taking out additional travel insurance, if you feel it necessary to do so.
Please remember that:
- Fragile, perishable or valuable articles should not be carried in your luggage. In accordance with international regulations, airlines do not cover incidents involving the loss or damage of such articles if this guideline is not observed.