Advanced flight search engine
- Before traveling
- At the airport
- On board
- Destination arrival
- Products & Services
- Customer Relations
Recommendations on carrying your luggage:
- Check the luggage you can carry at no expense according to the rate you have contracted. We remind you that the maximum weight per case is 23 Kg. On our web, you can acquire discount vouchers that will allow you to carry extra cases.
- Identify your luggage on the outside and on the inside. We recommend you always leave an updated calling card inside your case. If you wish, you can use the attached form.
- Always remove all labels from previous flights and fix the identification to the handle of your case.
- Use a case that adequately protects the content of your luggage and distributes the articles uniformly, without overloading it. Avoid rigid objects or articles with sharp corners, and liquids and perishable products. This will reduce the risk of damage.
- Make sure you are not carrying articles and goods in you luggage which, for reasons of safety, you are not allowed to carry. You can check the list of Dangerous articles before starting your trip.
- In your hand luggage you are not allowed to carry sharp items, including scissors, nail files and penknives. On flights to or from or stopping over in the United States of America, lighters are not allowed.
- Always carry your valuable articles, medicines, documents and money in your hand luggage.
- The North American authorities perform security checks on checked-in luggage and advise clients travelling to or from this country, not to lock the luggage they check in.
- Have you taken out travel insurance? If you want, you can take it out at Iberia.com.