(1) To/from Brazil, 2 pieces are permitted on all economy classes. The authorised weight per suitcase will be 32 kg instead of up to 23 kg, with this benefit being applied to both the outbound and return trip. Additional baggage will have a single cost of €120 or USD per piece.
To/from Colombia or Peru and with origin/destination Spain, 2 pieces of 23 kg.. Flights with code IB7XXX operated by Lan between Lima and Madrid are excluded.
(2) Economy class free baggage allowance to/from Angola is 2 items up to 23 kg each. Third and following items are subject to a charge of €200 per item.
(3) There is a free baggage allowance of 3 items in Business Class and 2 items in Economy Class to/from Nigeria, Senegal, Mauritania, Ghana and Equatorial Guinea . Only one additional item of luggage is permitted to/from these destinations, at a flat rate of €200 per item (to/from Equatorial Guinea 100€).
(4) Tickets issued with a residents fare in the Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Ceuta or Melilla will incur a €15 excess weight charge on the first suitcase, except flights code IB5000.
(5) Tickets issued with discount for residents in the Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla have 1 piece of 23 kg luggage free.
(6)To/from Ibiza, Dublin and Berlin, the price online for the first item of luggage will be 20€