- Before traveling
- At the airport
- On board
- Destination arrival
- Products & Services
- Customer Relations
In this section we try to answer all those possible questions you may have regarding Iberia
PIN number in Iberia.com
- ¿What to do if I forgot my PIN or it gives me an error?
- And what if I don't remember the reply to the security question?
- I tried to register with Iberia Plus but it said my National ID Card information was incorrect. What should I do?
- I've forgotten the personal details I entered.
- I've forgotten if I entered the information in lower case or upper case. Will it give me an error?
- Can I enter the same PIN again once I reach the end of the process?
¿What to do if I forgot my PIN or it gives me an error?
If forget your PIN or aren't sure what it is, you should go to the "Personal Area" and click on "Forgotten or don't have a PIN?" where you will be asked to provide your Iberia Plus number. We will then give you give you three ways of obtaining a new PIN:
- You may answer the security question you provided when you registered or
- Be sent a new Pin at your email account or
- Provide some additional information, which we hold on our Iberia Plus database.
The Iberia Plus card does not require activation, even in cases of prolonged inactivity. If your PIN has expired you should follow the instructions provided by the system when you try to insert your PIN. If you do not remember your PIN you should click on "Forgot your PIN?" and follow the instructions.
And what if I don't remember the reply to the security question?
If you don't remember the answer to your security question, you can click on the link that appears below it ("If you don't remember the answer, click here"). We'll ask you for your Iberia Plus card number, the type and number of identity document and other information corresponding to your personal details stored at Iberia Plus.
I tried to register with Iberia Plus but it said my National ID Card information was incorrect. What should I do?
Please check that the information entered in Document type and number is correct. If it is, contact your Iberia Plus service center.
I've forgotten the personal details I entered.
If you do not manage to correctly provide the information requested, you will reach a point where your user account will be blocked. If this occurs you should send a completed form (which can be downloaded on that page) to your Iberia Plus Service Center, along with a copy of an identification document so that a new PIN can be sent to the mail address stored on our database.
I've forgotten if I entered the information in lower case or upper case. Will it give me an error?
To avoid this type of problem, you will be able to answer in upper case or lower case, regardless of how you entered the information requested when you originally filled out your details.
Can I enter the same PIN again once I reach the end of the process?
No, you should enter a different one. Bear in mind that it can later be changed to whatever you wish from the My Profile menu, within the Personal Area.