Flight search (Schedules)
Select the origin and destination and departure dates to find the scheduled flights for this week.
Download oneworld timetables
Plan your flights conveniently from the device of your choosingDownload in pdf iPad App
Latest travel information
We do not have any evidence of any incidences occurring that could affect the punctuality of our flights.
If you would like to consult your flight status, you can do so through arrivals and departures
All passengers travelling on board of an Iberia Airlines operated flight can proceed to the main departure hall (DEPARTURES 1) for the check-in of their flight.
Please, in order to ease as much as possible airport procedures, we would appreciate if you would take into account the following facts:
- Be at the airport more than 3 hours prior the departure time.
- Access is only permitted to passengers, except wheelchair passengers, who can access with a companion.
- Printed boarding pass or printed ticket are essential and will be required for entering the airport.
- Take with you all necessary documents.
- Children travelling alone are admitted.
- You will pass several security checks, so travel with as less hand luggage as possible.
- Our VIP lounge at Brussels Airport is already available to all customers entitled to it.
- Reopening of our Iberia sales office.
For further useful information, please enter the website www.brusselsairport.be
Iberia Conecta: let us inform you in real time
If you have a flight booked with origin or destination Brussels please provide your contact information in "Manage your booking" so that we can inform you of any relevant news regarding your trip. Further information on "Iberia Conecta" here
We will be pleased to assist you and ask any queries regarding your journey, at Serviberia:
phone number 901 111 500 from Spain, 24 h.
If dialing from Belgium: 0 707 00 050.
From any other country, please consult here
Please accept our apologies for these circumstances beyond our control and we thank you for your patience and understanding.
As a result of ATC strike in France taking place fro 2 to 5 June, some of our flight schedules may be altered.
Iberia customers with tickets purchased directly through our websites or Serviberia up to 1st June and whose flight still operating from/to France for travel from 2 to 5 June, they will have the possibility to book a flight, for the same route, the 1st June or from 6 to 10 June 2016 in the equivalent class or lower.
We will be happy to answer any question you may have on the phone line:
- 900 100 480 from Spain
- 0 825 800 965 from France
- If you are calling from abroad, please contact Serviberia directly
Flight arrivals and departures
If you have a flight booking that may be affected, please enter your contact details in Booking Management so that we can inform you of any developments regarding your trip.
More information on Iberia Conecta here
We advise you to check the status of flights in Arrivals and Departures before you go to the airport.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this might cause you.