Best price guarantee
Iberia.com guarantees the lowest available price for Iberia flights originating in Italy at the time of making your purchase online.
If you find the ticket you bought on www.iberia.com for less on a Italian website, once verified, Iberia will reimburse you the difference.
To take advantage of the Best price guarantee, please read the Terms and Conditions and complete our Form.
More informationSee details
- It will only be applied to electronic tickets issued on the Italian website www.iberia.com (those tickets issued via other distribution channels are not valid), when the "cheapest fare" has been chosen, with an Iberia flight code, departing from Italy and commencing, at least, 48 hours after the purchase is made on iberia.com.
- The fare must have the same Origin and Destination, the same date, the same flight number and the same type and number of passengers.
- Tickets issued for the Shuttle Service take the date of issue as the flight date.
- The amount on which the minimum price is established includes taxes, service fees, fuel surcharge. This promotion refers only and exclusively to tickets purchased with debit cards at www.iberia.com. The amount must be expressed in euros (€).
- The Best price guarantee only applies to tickets booked, purchased and issued on the same day and which have not undergone any kind of modification.
- All those tickets with special or promotional discounts issued both by Iberia or other distributors and those corresponding to early payment, group rates, promotional rates, corporate rates, negotiated rates, etc. are excluded.
- The website where you find the fare that is cheaper than on Iberia.com has to be an Agent Authorised by Iberia to issue tickets for its flights and have Registered Offices in Italy.
- The claim must be made using the Claim form, only available on www.iberia.com, before midnight (23:59, Spanish mainland time) on the same day on which the purchase is made.
- Only one claim can be made per booking, and this cannot be made via email, telephone or any means other than the online Claim Form.
- To meet the conditions for the Best price guarantee, the claim must be accompanied by a copy of the screenshots (GIF or JPG format) showing the cheaper fare, if so required by Iberia.com. These screenshots should show, at the time of the consultation, that there were seats available for the cheaper price.
- Where applicable, Iberia shall make the refund in the following 48 hours to the same card with which the ticket was bought from Iberia.com, taking the standard time for a banking operation, depending on the type of credit card used and financial institution in question. The resulting ticket shall be regulated by the conditions for the new fare applied, with regard to refunds and/or voluntary changes.
- Iberia.com shall not be held responsible for failures, errors or bad practices attributable to other websites, in which case the Best price guarantee shall not apply.
- Iberia.com reserves the right not to abide by the "Best price guarantee" if the basis of the claim cannot be reliably documented and/or demonstrated. Likewise the Best price guarantee shall be in force whilst it remains published on Iberia's website.