Your Iberia Plus Silver Card
Add new exclusive benefits to those of your Classic card:
- Earn 25% more Avios each time you use it
- Gain time at check-in
- Forget about waiting lists on your bookings
- Increase your baggage allowance
- Get exclusive advantages in partners
*between 1 April one year and 31 March the following year
When you book your tickets through the Iberia Group (Iberia, Iberia Express and Iberia Regional\Air Nostrum) or companies in the oneworld alliance, identify yourself as an Iberia Plus Silver customer and we will prioritise you on the waiting list (except tickets charged to Avios).
With Iberia Plus Silver you go first. Show your card to our staff when you check in or buy or book your ticket and we will prioritise you on the waiting list for your flight.
Your Iberia Plus card allows you to check your baggage at any of the dedicated Business Class counters, regardless of the class you have booked.
Valid for flights operated and marketed by a oneworld member airline (marketed means the flight number of the oneworld member airline should appear on the ticket).
During the time your Silver card is valid, Iberia Plus gives you an extra 25% Avios, calculated on real miles flown. When the distance flown is less than 500 miles, the percentage will be applied on 500 miles.
It shall be applied on flights that qualify for Elite Points in the Iberia Group, Vueling and British Airways in all classes except Economy Discount. This bonus will only apply to Discount Economy on Iberia, British Airways or American Airlines flights between the EU, Switzerland or Norway and the US, Canada, Mexico or Puerto Rico.
Your Iberia Plus Silver card offers you an allowance of 1 additional piece of baggage of up to 23 kg on tickets with an allowance of 0 or 1 pieces on all Iberia Group routes.
Plus you can benefit from extra weight of up to 32 kg per suitcase
As an Iberia Plus Silver customer you get free insurance with Europ Assistance to cover any unforeseen circumstances that could arise during your time away.
- - Medical expenses up to a maximum of €3,005.
- - Baggage protection.
- - Advance of funds in the event of need.
- - Civil liability abroad.
- - Sending items and medicines.
- - Transmission of urgent messages.
Check the features of this service by phoning Europ Assistance España,
(34) 91 514 99 30.
* The features of this insurance policy will be valid so long as the time you are away from your usual place of residence does not exceed 90 consecutive days per trip. To request travel assistance cover, you must show you have and are using a plane ticket from IBERIA or another group company.
As a beneficiary of the Iberia Plus Programme you get Avios according to your card level each time you fly with the oneworld alliance. Plus you are entitled to the following oneworld advantages because you have a Silver card:
- - Preferential check-in in executive class.
- - Preference for choosing your seat (where available).
- - Priority weight-listed at the airport.
An exclusive treatment that will make you forget about queues and joins the rest of your card benefits. Valid for all flights operated by the Iberia Group.
By making at least 1 flight with an IB code, operated by Iberia or another partner in the Iberia Plus, Vueling or British Airways programme on fares that count towards Elite Points, or alternatively if you make 50 flights under the conditions described above.