Advanced flight search engine
- Before traveling
- At the airport
- On board
- Destination arrival
- Products & Services
- Customer Relations
On 2nd of June 2002, Iberia signed the Document of Client Commitment. This document was developed in the attached Quality Plan, whose object is to provide clients with detailed information about the basic conditions of the service offer so that they have a solid base on which to base their purchase decisions.
Its development has been promoted by the European Conference for Civil Aviation and the European Union, who jointly mediated the negotiation between the airlines, airport authorities and consumer organizations.
This commitment, of a voluntary nature, is being adopted by the most important airlines in Europe. Within our area, both Iberia and Iberia Regional Air Nostrum have subscribed to it.
Iberia Quality Plan
- Offer the lowest available fare on each of our direct distribution chanels.
- Honour the agreed fare after payment.
- Inform passengers of delays, cancellations and re-routings.
- Assist passengers who experience delays.
- Ensure swift and efficient baggage reclaim.
- Allow telephone reservations to be held or cancelled for a 24 hour period.
- Speed up payment of refunds.
- Take care of the essential needs of passengers during long delays on board the aircraft.
- Provide information on the operating company.
- Assist passengers with reduced mobility or with special needs.
- Take measures to ensure a fast and efficient check in.
- Reduce the number of passengers who are denied boarding.
- Provide passengers with information on conditions of sale and operation.
- Handle passenger complaints efficiently.
- Attending to the needs of people with reduced mobility (PRM)