Advanced flight search engine
- Before traveling
- At the airport
- On board
- Destination arrival
- Products & Services
- Customer Relations
Special Iberia services
The Puente Aéreo, the Iberia service that connects Barcelona and Madrid with the slogan "Arrive and Fly", has been allocated an exclusive "mini terminal" in the area known as the BCN-MAD Corridor to ensure that this service continues to be characterised by its simplicity, streamlining and speed for the customer.
- Dedicated accesses (North Dock of the Terminal), with taxi stand and bus stop
- Direct access from the Car park (module F is the nearest)
- Three check-in desks
- 11 Puente Aéreo self-check-in machines
- Customer sales and care office
- 2 self-service machines
- Dedicated security controls
- VIP Room
- Exclusive boarding area, by telescopic finger, next to check-in and the security filter.
- Exclusive baggage claim area at the conveyor belt number 0
- Dedicated exit with direct access to public and private transport
VIP Car Park and Limousine
Iberia will continue to offer
- Pick-Up on Floor 3 Departures, in the reserved area in front of the Terminal.
- Set-Down on Floor 0 Arrivals, where the VIP Parking hut is, next to the taxi and bus area.
(Floor 1 of the Barcelona-Madrid Corridor and Floor 2 of the central block)
The airport's VIP rooms will be available to Iberia customers travelling in Business class or who are holders of the Iberia Plus Gold or Platinum cards. These are to be found on Floor 2, between the check-in hall, after going through the security controls, and the Sky Center (shopping and food area). In addition, the Barcelona-Madrid Corridor (Puente Aéreo) has its own VIP room on Floor 1 for customers travelling to Madrid.