Advanced flight search engine
Provide passengers with information on conditions of sale and operation.
Whenever possible, we undertake to provide you in advance, with information and specific details regarding your trip.
A.- When you make the reservation: (provided we have the information at that time):
- Scheduled flight departure and arrival times
- Departure and arrival airport/terminal
- Number of stops en route
- Any changes to aircraft, terminal or airport
- All conditions relating to the payable fare
- Name of the operating company and flight number
- Whether smoking is permitted (code-shares only)
In the event of a change to the company operating your flight, which you have not previously been informed about and where this is not acceptable to you, you will be entitled to a refund on the ticket, or, alternatively, to be carried on the next IBERIA or IBERIA Regional - Air Nostrum flight which has a seat available in the same class.
B.- When you obtain your ticket:
- Confirmation of flight times
- Baggage allowance and limits of responsibility
- Hand baggage allowance
If, prior to purchasing the ticket, the company makes a significant change to the scheduled flight time, which is not acceptable to you, and if we are unable to book you on an acceptable alternative flight, you will be entitled to a refund.
C.- On request: (for IBERIA services and, only if the information is available, for services operated by other companies)
- The type of aircraft scheduled to operate the route and the distance between seats.
- Services normally offered on board
- Facilities for passengers with special needs and any charge which will be made for them (except passengers with reduced mobility, in accordance with details provided in Section 8)
- Whether specific seats may be allocated or reserved in advance.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Conditions of carriage.
- Information on the IBERIA PLUS programme.
- Arrangements for assistance in the event of lost, damaged or delayed baggage.
- Detailed information on the IBERIA Quality Plan, which lays out the Airline Companies' Service Commitment with Passengers.
IBERIA regularly updates the information pages of the main commercial distribution systems which are accessed by all the Travel Agencies and IBERIA Ticket Sales Offices, in addition to other publications and communications which support the rapid dissemination of this information.