Advanced flight search engine
Offer the lowest available fare on each of our direct distribution chanels.
We will offer you the lowest current fare available on the reservation system you have used, for your required journey. This applies when you request information on prices for a specific date, time and class of travel, via any of our direct reservation systems, SERVIBERIA any of our telephone reservation centres outside Spain, our IBERIA web sites, or any of our Ticket Offices.
- Select the dates on which you wish to travel, including alternatives.
- Remember that with most of the lowest fares you cannot change the chosen date of travel, you must buy the ticket in advance, stay at the destination for a specific period, and may be subject to other conditions too.
- Make a reservation and purchase the required tickets as far in advance as possible.
- Avoid choosing dates of travel that coincide with holiday periods.
- Request specific fares for which you may be eligible (for example, Spanish "island residents", etc.).
IBERIA will inform you of the terms and conditions which apply to the fare selected, as well as any charges or taxes relating to the fare.
Please note that we can only give you information on fares available on the reservation system that you have chosen and that there may be different fares available on other reservation systems.
When calling within Spain, SERVIBERIA Agents can provide you, with information 24 hours a day on a wide range of fares to suit your requirements on telephone number 902 400 500.
If you are outside Spain and you prefer to make a local call, you may do so by contacting our reservation centre in the country in which you are staying. Their telephone numbers appears in local telephone directories and in timetables published by IBERIA.