Advanced flight search engine
Firearms (Sporting arms and weapons in general)
It is considered as hunting equipment and/or sport shooting, the group of pieces comprised of no more than:
- Rifles and shotguns (long arms): 2 cases containing rifles or shotguns containing no more than two rifles or shotguns.Another additional case for the rest of the shooting tools (dress, gloves, shoes, mat, tripods, telephoto lens, etc.., and small tools and spares). In any case each passenger may not carry more than 5 kg (11 lb) of ammunition.
- Guns (short arms): 2 cases for guns containing no more than five guns. Another additional case for the rest of the shooting tools (dress, gloves, shoes, mat, tripods, telephoto lens, etc.., and small tools and spares). n any case each passenger may not carry more than 5 kg (11 lb) of ammunition.
- Admittance to the flight
Fire arms must be unloaded, dismantled and packed in suitable closed containers. Ammunition will only be carried in the aircraft as checked baggage baggage and properly labelled and identified, with the knowledge of the carrier or carriers, duly packed in wooden, metal or pressed cardboard boxes to protect them from any knocks or movement. Fire arms and ammunition must be packed in different containers. Never together
Cold steel and sharp articles must be properly packed.
- Check in
For check in the passenger must present the model declaration for the carriage of firearms, stamped by the airport police.The forms can be found at the airport police office. The passenger will keep the original sample and a copy of it must be included into the baggage containing the firearms or cold steel The passenger must withdraw his firearms upon arrival at:
* Domestic destinations: from police office at airport. :
* International destinations: according to the laws of the host country.
The equipment of this kind will always be handled as special baggage with a fixed rate of 75 EUR per flight, regardless of the destination.Charge payable only at the airport.
Various charges, taxes or duties may be applied, in accordance with the legislation of each country
* If the operating company is other than Iberia, you should consult them regarding their particular conditions of carriage and baggage allowance
On IB5XXX flights, please contact Vueling directly.