Advanced flight search engine
We will look after your car, free of charge
Collection, parking and delivery service for private vehicles at Madrid and Barcelona Airports.
This service includes safekeeping and insurance for your vehicle, at no extra cost.
- Available for Business Plus and Business Class clients who are travelling on full fare return tickets from Madrid-Barajas and Barcelona airports on flights with code IBERIA or IBERIA REGIONAL/AIR NOSTRUM - series IB-8000 flights, and on code-share flights when IBERIA appears on the flight number of the ticket.
- Also available for Iberia Plus Platinum, Club Fiesta Iberia and Gold card holders, with Iberia ticket (075) regardless of the class in which they are travelling and the fare paid, even in the case of tickets issued in exchange for Avios.
- The free Car park service covers:
- Three days for flights to the Canary Islands, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, with the exceptions of Luanda, Lagos, Accra, Dakar and Malabo.
- Seven days for flights to America, Luanda, Lagos, Accra, Dakar and Malabo.
Parking VIP (Aparcamiento VIP) clients should leave and collect their vehicles from the assigned spaces within Module C of the public Parking, Floor 0.
These spaces are the last two rows located at the end of Parking "C".
Vehicular access to this module is via the "rent a car" slip road, immediately before the access to the T4 Parking.
Access to the Terminal is via the lift found close to the spaces.
How to request it?
By telephone (until 12 hours before start of travel):
- In Madrid: 91 393 73 37
- In Barcelona: 932971381
On line(until 24 hours before start of travel):
Please note that when the client goes to pick up his/her vehicle, he/she will be asked to show accreditation that entitles you as the card holder of an Iberia Plus Platinum, Gold or Club Fiesta member, as well as the original or a copy of both Boarding Passes of the flights flown on with Iberia or Iberia Regional Air Nostrum. If you are not able to provide them, the service provider will apply those prices available to the general public.