Unaccompanied child passengers
Bear in mind that aeronautical regulations restrict the number of unaccompanied minors who may travel on an aircraft. We therefore recommend booking well in advance.
Throughout the service process, from reception at check-in to delivery at the destination airport, including accompaniment in transit in the case of transfers, our staff treat minors in a particularly sensitive and responsible manner. The following details must be provided when booking this service:
- Name of the guardian of the minor. Address. Contact telephone number.
- Name of the person responsible for the child at the destination. Address. Contact telephone number.
- Passport or Visa, if required at the destination.
With this, as well as helping us to determine the identity of the person charged with receiving them, we can communicate with you if necessary.
Additionally, the following recommendations must be taken into consideration:
- Make bookings more than 24 hours before the start of a journey.
- Get to the airport in plenty of time in order to complete the required documents in time.
- Give the child an extra copy of the contact telephone numbers, for both the origin and destination.
- Do not leave the departure airport facilities until you have confirmation that the flight has taken off.
For further information, please contact your country's Iberia booking centre.