Zone de réservations
Description of company
Malaysia Airlines is one of a few airlines worldwide rated five-star by Skytrax, which has also honoured the airline for having the World's Best Cabin Staff. With its main operating hub in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Airlines flies to around 80 destinations across Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East and North America. Malaysia Airlines joined oneworld in 2013
For each flight flown you will be able to obtain:
- Avios, currency that you accumulate in your Iberia Plus balance which allows you to redeem for flights and other opportunities offered by Iberia Plus programme.
- Elite Points, currency that is obtained exclusively on flights and is used to maintain or upgrade to elite card levels.
EARNING AVIOS (FOR EACH FLIGHT) - From March 1st 2015
|CABIN BONUS||Avios||Elegible fares|
|1 MILE FLOWN IN FIRST||1,5 Avios||F/A|
|1 MILE FLOWN IN BUSINESS||1,25 Avios||J/C/D/Z|
|1 MILE FLOWN IN FULL ECONOMY||1 Avios||Y/B/H|
|1 MILE FLOWN IN DISCOUNT ECONOMY||0,25 Avios||K/M/L/V/S|
- Real distance flown based on miles and flight class (cabin bonus).
The following flights are not elegible for crediting Avios: MH3000 series (MASWings), MH4000 series, MH5000 series, MH6000 series (Freighter), MH8000 series (Charter flights), flights operated by Firefly (coded FY/MH) and Industry/Agency discount tickets.
ELITE POINTS EARNING (for each flight starting on April 1st)
|Distance||First||Business||Full economy||Discount economy|
|1.501 - 3.000||275||225||150||35|
|More than de 6.000||700||600||400||100|
OBSERVATIONS OF AVIOS AND ELITE POINTS:
- Iberia owns the right to modify these tables.
- IBERIA owns the right to exclude Elite Points and Avios earning fares. Please check the terms & conditions here
- Codeshare flights booked under the code of an Iberia partner airline but operated by an airline who is not an Iberia partner are not eligible for Avios and Elite Points.
Next table is applied to direct flights operated by Malaysia Airlines
|Distance in miles||Economy||Full Fare Economy||Business|
|1 - 600||11.000||16.500||22.000|
|601 - 1.000||12.000||18.000||24.000|
|1.001 - 2.000||17.000||25.500||34.000|
|2.001 - 4.000||23.000||34.500||46.000|
|4.001 - 5.000||28.000||42.000||64.000|
|5.001 - 8.000||42.000||63.000||100.000|
|8.001 - 12.400||65.000||97.500||150.000|
|12.401 - 14.000||75.000||112.500||175.000|
|14.001 - 18.000||100.000||150.000||250.000|
|18.001 - 25.000||120.000||180.000||270.000|
|25.001 - 30.000||132.000||198.000||290.000|
|30.001 - 35.000||143.000||214.500||315.000|
|35.001 - 40.000||166.000||249.000||350.000|
|40.001 - 50.000||190.000||285.000||380.000|
- Iberia reserves the right to modify the Avios redemption table and scheduling of routes and flights.
- The reservation and ticketing with Avios on flights operated by MH are exempt of processing fee and can only be managed through its Service Centre
- The Avios listed are for round-trip flights.
- Full fare Economy is only available on combination with Iberia flights.
- For flights that include two companies (Group Iberia and British Airways not included) or more companies from the the oneworld alliance, see the Table Using Avios in the oneworld section here