Zone de réservations
List of offers
List of offers found
November 2013 - April 2014 Earn as many as 400 Avios points and enjoy at home the wines served in Business class.Earn 400 Avios by purchasing a 6-bottle case of the best wines made by Alejandro Fernández, the creator of Tinto Pesquera, for just €40.
We are offering you four outstanding reds produced by one of the most legendary names in the history of Spanish winemaking: Alejandro Fernández. This selection includes some of the best wines made by the mastermind of Pesquera at all the wineries he has established throughout the four decades of his successful career.
Tinto Pesquera Crianza 2011 is the latest vintage of what is possibly the most famous Ribera del Duero wine. What is more, this vintage is rated Excellent, like that of Condado de Haza Crianza 2009, which is made at the château Alejandro owns in Roa, very close to Pesquera. A balanced, fruity red from Dehesa La Granja, in the province of Zamora, is the third of the wines from the region of Castile and Leon. The last wine, El Vínculo Crianza 2008, is one of the gems that Alejandro produces in the heart of La Mancha.
Click here to buy a case consisting of:
- 1 bottle of Tinto Pesquera Crianza 2011. Bodegas Alejandro Fernández Tinto Pesquera (D.O. Ribera del Duero).
- 1 bottle of Condado de Haza Crianza 2009. Condado de Haza (D.O. Ribera del Duero).
- 2 bottles of Dehesa La Granja 2006. Bodegas Dehesa La Granja (V.T. Castilla y León).
- 2 bottles of El Vínculo Crianza 2008. Bodegas Alejandro Fernández Tinto Pesquera El Vínculo (D.O. La Mancha).
Offer valid until 30/04/2014
Offers earning Avios
March - May Earn 420 Avios points by buying the Imperial Collection, for half price.Earn 420 Avios by buying a case of 6 bottles of the finest wines made by the legendary CVNE and Viña Real wineries for just € 42 that is, for half price. What is more, without delivery charges.
For the first time in history, a Spanish wine has been chosen as Best Wine in the World by the prestigious US magazine Wine Spectator: Imperial, made by CVNE. It is therefore a privilege to be able to offer you one of the latest vintages produced under this fabulous Rioja label: Imperial Reserva 2008, which is underpinned by a modern philosophy and production standards, without forsaking any of the essence that has made it legendary. Cune Reserva 2009 is a more than worthy elder brother of the firms extremely well-known Crianza, one of the countrys best-selling wines. Viña Real Crianza 2010 is made from grapes belonging to a vintage with the highest rating: Excellent. Cune Crianza 2010, from the same year, is one of the best known and most popular Spanish wines. Finally, the modern Viña Lorea Selección Limitada 2011 is one of the latest reds CVNE has launched onto the market.
Click here to obtain a cased consisting of:
- 1 bottle of Imperial Reserva 2008. CVNE (D.O. Ca. Rioja); 1 bottle of Cune Reserva 2009. CVNE (D.O. Ca. Rioja); 1 bottle of Cune Crianza 2010. CVNE (D.O. Ca. Rioja); 1 bottle of Viña Real Crianza 2010. Bodega Viña Real (D.O. Ca. Rioja); 2 bottles of Viña Lorea Selección Limitada 2011. CVNE (D.O. Ca. Rioja).
Offer valid from 1/03/2014 to 30/05/2014
Offers earning Avios