offers and promotions
Get twice as many Avios flying with Iberia Express
To celebrate the 5 millionth Iberia Express passenger, double Avios will be offered on all flights operated by Iberia Express.
- For Peninsular flights or flights between the Peninsula and Balearic Islands.
- Applicable to reservations in any class that earns Avios.
- Valid for direct flights operated by Iberia Express (with I2 code or Iberia flights from series IB3600 - IB3999)
- Purchase Period: from 14/10/2013 to 31/10/13.
- Travel period: from 15/10/2013 to 31/03/2014 (except for the following periods: from 31/10/13 to 03/11/13, from 05/12/13 to 10/12/13, the 20/12/13 to 07/01/14)
- This offer cannot be combined with others for the same period and destination.
For each flight flown with Iberia you will be able to obtain:
- Avios, currency that you accumulate in your Iberia Plus balance which allows you to redeem for flights and other opportunities offered by Iberia Plus programme.
- Elite Points, currency that is obtained exclusively on flights and is used to maintain or upgrade to elite card levels.
Specific information about Avios earning and the number of Elite Points to be earned with your ticket is shown during the purchasing process at iberia.com.
EARNING AVIOS (FOR EACH FLIGHT)
|1 mile flown in Discount Economy||1 Avios|
|1 mile flown in Full Economy||1 Avios|
|1 mile flown in Business||1,50 Avios|
|CABIN BONUS NEW ECONOMY CLASS FARES||Avios|
|1 MILE FLOWN IN BASIC FARE||0,80 Avios|
|1 MILE FLOWN IN CLASSIC FARE||1 Avios|
|1 MILLA MILE FLOWN IN FLEXIBLE FARE||1,25 Avios|
Earning Avios on direct flights operated with IB code (operated by Iberia Group or other companies associated to Iberia Plus programme) is related to these criteria:
- Real distance flown based on miles and flight class (cabin bonus)
- Card level (Platinum, Gold and Silver bonus)
- Please, check routes and class restrictions on flights with code IB operated by other companies on each company tables.
Minimum 500 Avios
Flights in Economy Class:
Regardless of the distance flown, a minimum of 500 Avios will be obtained when flying Economy Class in all flights with IB code (operated by Iberia or other companies associated to Iberia Plus programme)
Flights in Business:
Regardless of the distance flown, a minimum of 750 Avios will be obtained when flying Bussines Class in all flights with IB code (operated by Iberia or other companies associated to Iberia Plus programme)
PLATINUM, GOLD AND SILVER BONUS
The elite Bonus is an additional number of Avios that Platinum, Gold and Silver cardholders obtain.
With Platinum, Gold and Silver Bonus you will obtain Avios extra, depending on the card level, in all flights operated by Iberia Express.
Bonuses for elite card will be:
- Platinum Card: 100%
- Gold Card: 100%
- Silver Card: 25%
This bonus will be applied by multiplying the percentage indicated by real distance flown in miles, always considering a minimum of 500 miles.
ELITE POINTS EARNING (FOR EACH FLIGHT). 1- Elite Points earning table with direct flights operated by Iberia Express and with IB2000 code.
|ZONES||Business||TURISTA COMPLETA / FLEXIBLE||TURISTA REDUCIDA CLASSIC||BASIC|
|Inter island and Spain-Melilla||50||25||15||5|
|Puente Aereo, Intra peninsular and Peninsula and Balearic Islands||80||40||20||10|
|Peninsula and Balearic islands - Europe I||80||50||20||10|
|Spain - North Africa||100||50||25||-|
|Peninsula - Canary islands||100||50||25||15|
|Peninsula and Balearic islands - Europe II||140||70||35||20|
|Peninsula and Balearic islands - Europe III||225||150||75||35|
|Canary islands - Europe e Intra europeans||150||90||40||20|
OBSERVATIONS OF AVIOS AND ELITE POINTS:
- Tables also valid for flights operated by Iberia Group (IB code)
- Iberia owns the right to modify these tables, as well as routes and flight programming.
- Iberia owns the right to exclude Elite Points and Avios earning fares. Please check the terms & conditions here
Next table is applied to direct flights operated by Iberia Express and IB2000 code.
|Bands||Distance in miles||Blue Class||Full Fare (Turist)||Business|
|1||1 - 650||4.500||6.750||9.000|
|2||651 - 1.151||7.500||11.250||15.000|
|3||1.152 - 2.000||10.000||15.000||20.000|
|4||2.001 - 3.000||12.500||18.750||25.000|
Next table is applied to direct flights operated by Iberia Express and IB 2000 code.
|Bands||Distance in miles||Upgrade (*)|
|1||1 - 650||4.500|
|2||651 - 1.151||7.500|
|3||1.152 - 2.000||10.000|
|4||2.001 - 3.000||12.500|
- Bands are established depending on the distance between origin and destination (per flight). Price of a return ticket will be double of one way tickets.
- Iberia Express reserves the right to modify the Avios redemption table and scheduling of routes and flights.
The reservation and ticketing with Avios on flights operated by Iberia Express and IB 2000 code, are exempt of processing fee if done through Iberia.com. They will have an additional charge per ticket when operations are managed through its Service Centre. (Except Platinum customers)