(*) From Full Economy (fares Y, B and H) to Business.
Exmaples of destinations such bands (some of the routes may be seasonal):- Band 1:
Alicante, Almeria, Badajoz, León, Logroño, Melilla, Menorca, Murcia, Palma de Mallorca, Pamplona, San Sebastian, Santander, Valencia, Bordeaux, Lisbon, Lyon, Marseille, Montpellier, Nantes, Nice, Oporto, Tangier , Toulouse.- Band 2:
Munich, Brussels, Amsterdam, Bologna, Dusseldorf, Strasbourg, Frankfurt, Genoa, Naples, Pisa, Rome, Turin, Venice, Marrak.- Band 3:
Bucharest, Moscow. OBSERVATIONS:
- Destination examples in this table are those which depart from Madrid. If you would like to know the price and how many Avios are needed to get a ticket for a specific flight click aquí
- Bands are established depending on the distance between origin and destination (per flight). Price of a return ticket will be double of one way tickets.
- This Avios redemption table has exceptions, which means that not every flight with a distance corresponding to a band, is included in the mentioned band (for example, direct flight from Valencia to Las Palmas with 1,168 miles would be in band 2 instead of 3)
- This table will also be valid for direct flights operated by British Airways with BA code and Vueling with IB code taking into account the distance bands.
- This table does not apply when Iberia flights Tickets are combined with any other company associated to the Iberia Plus Programme except Iberia, Vueling or British Airways. - Iberia reserves the right to modify the Avios redemption table and scheduling of routes and flights.
- The reservation and ticketing with Avios on flights operated by Iberia Group (and IB code) are exempt of processing fee if done through Iberia.com. They will have an additional charge per ticket when operations are managed through its Service Centre. (Except Platinum customers)