Description of company
Qatar Airways was launched in 1997 and quickly established itself as one of the worlds fastest growing and highest quality airlines.
Its 130 aircraft fleet is one of the worlds youngest, with an average age of four years, including the worlds newest passenger jet, the Boeing 787.
Among the 130 destinations worldwide it serves are oneworld hubs Amman, Berlin Tegel, Buenos Aires Ezeiza, Hong Kong, London Heathrow, Kuala Lumpur, Madrid, Melbourne, Moscow Domodedovo, New York JFK, Osaka Kansai, Perth andTokyo Narita.
For more details please visit qatarairways.com
For each flight flown you will be able to obtain:
- Avios, currency that you accumulate in your Iberia Plus balance which allows you to redeem for flights and other opportunities offered by Iberia Plus programme.
- Elite Points, currency that is obtained exclusively on flights and is used to maintain or upgrade to elite card levels.
EARNING AVIOS (FOR EACH FLIGHT) - From May 1st 2016
|CABIN BONUS||Avios||Elegible fares|
|1 MILE FLOWN IN FIRST||1,5 Avios||F/A/P|
|1 MILE FLOWN IN BUSINESS||1,25 Avios||J/C/D/I/R|
|1 MILE FLOWN IN FULL ECONOMY||1 Avios||Y/B/H|
|1 MILE FLOWN IN DISCOUNT ECONOMY||0,5 Avios||K/L/M/V/S/N/Q/G/T|
|1 MILE FLOWN IN DISCOUNT ECONOMY||0,25 Avios||O/W|
- Real distance flown based on miles and flight class (cabin bonus).
ELITE POINTS EARNING (for each flight starting on April 1st). Elite Points earning table with direct flights with Qatar Airways.
|Distance||First||Business||Full economy||Discount economy|
|1.501 - 3.000||275||225||150||35|
|More than de 6.000||700||600||400||100|
OBSERVATIONS OF AVIOS AND ELITE POINTS:
- Iberia owns the right to modify these tables.
- IBERIA owns the right to exclude Elite Points and Avios earning fares. Please check the terms & conditions here
- Codeshare flights booked under the code of an Iberia partner airline but operated by an airline who is not an Iberia partner are not eligible for Avios and Elite Points.
Next table is applied to direct flights operated by Qatar Airways
|Distance in miles||Economy||Full Fare Economy||Business||First|
|1 - 600||11.000||16.500||22.000||33.000|
|601 - 1.000||12.000||18.000||24.000||36.000|
|1.001 - 2.000||17.000||25.500||34.000||51.000|
|2.001 - 4.000||23.000||34.500||46.000||69.000|
|4.001 - 5.000||28.000||42.000||64.000||96.000|
|5.001 - 8.000||42.000||63.000||100.000||150.000|
|8.001 - 12.400||65.000||97.500||150.000||225.000|
|12.401 - 14.000||75.000||112.500||175.000||262.500|
|14.001 - 18.000||100.000||150.000||250.000||375.000|
|18.001 - 25.000||120.000||180.000||270.000||405.000|
|25.001 - 30.000||132.000||198.000||290.000||435.000|
|30.001 - 35.000||143.000||214.500||315.000||472.500|
|35.001 - 40.000||166.000||249.000||350.000||525.000|
|40.001 - 50.000||190.000||285.000||380.000||570.000|
- Iberia reserves the right to modify the Avios redemption table and scheduling of routes and flights.
- The reservation and ticketing with Avios on flights operated by QR are exempt of processing fee if done through Iberia.com (Fly with Avios / Fly with oneworld). They will have an additional charge per ticket when operations are managed through its Service Centre. (Except Platinum customers).
- The Avios listed are for round-trip flights.
- Full fare Economy is only available on combination with Iberia flights.
- For flights that include two companies (Group Iberia and British Airways not included) or more companies from the the oneworld alliance, see the Table Using Avios in the oneworld section here