Examples of destinations such bands
- Band 1: Alicante, Almeria, Asturias, Badajoz, Barcelona, Bilbao, Granada-Jaen, Ibiza, Jerez, La Coruna, Logroño, Malaga, Melilla, Menorca, Murcia, Palma de Mallorca, Pamplona, Salamanca, San Sebastian, Santander, Santiago de Compostela, Seville, Valencia, Valladolid, Vigo, Algiers, Bordeaux, Casablanca, Geneva, Lisbon, Lyon, Marseille, Montpellier, Nantes, Nice, Oporto, Oran, Perpignan, Rennes, Tangiers, Toulouse .
- Band 2: Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, Santa Cruz de la Palma, Tenerife, Marrakech, Brussels, Amsterdam, Berlin, Birmingham, Bologna, Cork, Dublin, Dubrovnik, Dusseldorf, Munich, Strasbourg, Florence Frankfurt, Funchal, Genoa, Glasgow, Hamburg London , Manchester, Milan, Naples, Palermo, Paris, Prague, Rome, Turin, Venice, Vienna, Zagreb, Zurich.
- Band 3: Athens, Bucharest, Budapest, Crakow, Copenhagen, Corfu, Gotemburg, Istanbul, Stockholm, Heraklion, Mykonos, Moscow, Oslo, Reikiavik, St. Petersburg, Warsaw, Dakar.
- Band 4: Cairo, Lagos, Malabo, Tel Aviv.
- Band 5: Boston, Chicago, Luanda, New York, San Juan (Puerto Rico)
- Band 6: Bogota, Caracas, Cali, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guayaquil, Johannesburg, Havana, Lima, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Miami, Panama, Quito, Rio de Janeiro, San Jose, Costa Rica, Santo Domingo, Sao Paulo.
- Band 7: Buenos Aires, Montevideo, Santiago, Chile, Shanghai.
- Band 8: Tokio.
- Destination examples in this table are those which depart from Madrid. If you would like to know the price and how many Avios are needed to get a ticket for a specific flight click here
- Bands are established depending on the distance between origin and destination (per flight). Price of a return ticket will be double of one way tickets.
- Upgrade to Business Class is available from Flexible Economy Fares (Y, B y H fare classes)
- This Avios redemption table has exceptions, which means that not every flight with a distance corresponding to a band, is included in the mentioned band
- This table does not apply when Iberia flights Tickets are combined with any other company associated to the Iberia Plus Programme except Iberia Express, Air Nostrum or Vueling
- Iberia reserves the right to modify the Avios redemption table and scheduling of routes and flights.
- The reservation and ticketing with Avios on flights operated by Iberia Group (and IB code) are exempt of processing fee if done through Iberia.com. They will have an additional charge per ticket when operations are managed through its Service Centre. (Except Platinum customers)
- If you want information on travel dates for high season and low season for flights operated by Iberia Group and Vueling click here