Cheap flights Adventure to Jerez (XRY)
Located in the province of Cadiz, 15 kilometres from the Atlantic Ocean, the wine region of Jerez de la Frontera is the birthplace of flamenco. The city’s history and economy revolve around its wine,…
When your plane lands in Jerez, you'll enjoy a Mediterranean climate with oceanic influences, characterised by mild, wet winters and hot, dry summers, with a lovely average annual temperature of nearly 18ºC.
The average annual rainfall is 598 mm, mainly occurring from October to April. December is the wettest month of the year with 109 mm. The climate is predominantly sunny with bright clear days that are ideal for strolling through the streets and discovering everything the city has to offer
Iberia flies to Jerez International Airport (IATA code: XRY), also called La Parra Airport, which is situated north-east of Jerez de la Frontera, 8 kilometres from the old quarter of Jerez and not far from the capital of the province, Cádiz.
The airport is serviced by the N-IV and AP-4 roads. There is a taxi service and you can also take the bus (lines M-050, M-051 and M-052) operated by Consorcio de Transportes Bahía de Cádiz and Comes with an approximate journey time of 20 minutes. The airport has its own train station and there are more than 20 services a day that will take you to the city centre in less than 10 minutes..
Jerez cuisine is unrivalled, a joy for body and soul. Meat dishes include Iberian sirloin, ox burgers, kidneys served in a Sherry sauce, crackling and oxtail. However, fish and seafood are the protagonists in this city, especially tuna, served in every way and with every garnish you can imagine. Take a flight to Jerez and savour typical Andalusian tapas like Spanish omelette, shrimp fritters, salmorejo and potato salad in the traditional Tabancos, old wine shops where fine food and authentic flamenco combine to offer an unforgettable experience. And not to mention, of course, famous traditional ingredients and dishes like garlic, stews, cabbage, artichokes and a hearty broth.more information
Flights offer Adventure to Jerez (XRY)
- Madrid - Jerez Found : 0h 24m Outbound and return from 95 €
- Barcelona - Jerez Found : 14h 27m Outbound and return from 111 €
- Ibiza - Jerez Found : 42h 33m Outbound and return from 121 €
- Palma de Mallorca - Jerez Found : 11h 5m Outbound and return from 125 €
- Valencia - Jerez Found : 64h 32m Outbound and return from 129 €
- Vigo - Jerez Found : 9h 26m Outbound and return from 129 €
- Alicante - Jerez Found : 45h 30m Outbound and return from 130 €
- Santiago de Compostela - Jerez Found : 38h 29m Outbound and return from 135 €
- Bilbao - Jerez Found : 0h 23m Outbound and return from 137 €
- Gran Canaria - Jerez Found : 67h 6m Outbound and return from 149 €
- Logroño - Jerez Found : 58h 7m Outbound and return from 162 €
- A Coruña - Jerez Found : 10h 26m Outbound and return from 164 €
- Asturias-Oviedo - Jerez Found : 17h 12m Outbound and return from 164 €
- Santander - Jerez Found : 0h 23m Outbound and return from 164 €
- Pamplona - Jerez Found : 0h 22m Outbound and return from 173 €
- San Sebastian - Jerez Found : 19h 7m Outbound and return from 173 €
- Tenerife - Jerez Found : 7h 18m Outbound and return from 235 €
- Almeria - Jerez Found : 33h 10m Outbound and return from 280 €
- Fuerteventura - Jerez Found : 45h 8m Outbound and return from 319 €
- Lanzarote - Jerez Found : 15h 32m Outbound and return from 699 €
- Santa Cruz de la Palma - Jerez Found : 22h 24m Outbound and return from 853 €
Upload more offers
Final prices: taxes, service fees and carrier charges included.