Cheap flights Adventure to Jerez (XRY)
Located in the province of Cadiz, 15 kilometres from the Atlantic Ocean, the wine region of Jerez de la Frontera is the birthplace of flamenco. The city’s history and economy revolve around its wine,…
When your plane lands in Jerez, you'll enjoy a Mediterranean climate with oceanic influences, characterised by mild, wet winters and hot, dry summers, with a lovely average annual temperature of nearly 18ºC.
The average annual rainfall is 598 mm, mainly occurring from October to April. December is the wettest month of the year with 109 mm. The climate is predominantly sunny with bright clear days that are ideal for strolling through the streets and discovering everything the city has to offer
Iberia flies to Jerez International Airport (IATA code: XRY), also called La Parra Airport, which is situated north-east of Jerez de la Frontera, 8 kilometres from the old quarter of Jerez and not far from the capital of the province, Cádiz.
The airport is serviced by the N-IV and AP-4 roads. There is a taxi service and you can also take the bus (lines M-050, M-051 and M-052) operated by Consorcio de Transportes Bahía de Cádiz and Comes with an approximate journey time of 20 minutes. The airport has its own train station and there are more than 20 services a day that will take you to the city centre in less than 10 minutes..
Jerez cuisine is unrivalled, a joy for body and soul. Meat dishes include Iberian sirloin, ox burgers, kidneys served in a Sherry sauce, crackling and oxtail. However, fish and seafood are the protagonists in this city, especially tuna, served in every way and with every garnish you can imagine. Take a flight to Jerez and savour typical Andalusian tapas like Spanish omelette, shrimp fritters, salmorejo and potato salad in the traditional Tabancos, old wine shops where fine food and authentic flamenco combine to offer an unforgettable experience. And not to mention, of course, famous traditional ingredients and dishes like garlic, stews, cabbage, artichokes and a hearty broth.more information
Flights offer Adventure to Jerez (XRY)
- Madrid - Jerez Found : 1h 5m Outbound and return from 72 €
- Valencia - Jerez Found : 15h 38m Outbound and return from 119 €
- Barcelona - Jerez Found : 23h 36m Outbound and return from 121 €
- Palma de Mallorca - Jerez Found : 13h 17m Outbound and return from 125 €
- A Coruña - Jerez Found : 24h 13m Outbound and return from 130 €
- Vigo - Jerez Found : 65h 28m Outbound and return from 130 €
- Santiago de Compostela - Jerez Found : 21h 46m Outbound and return from 135 €
- Logroño - Jerez Found : 14h 7m Outbound and return from 139 €
- Bilbao - Jerez Found : 17h 4m Outbound and return from 144 €
- Gran Canaria - Jerez Found : 43h 40m Outbound and return from 144 €
- Asturias-Oviedo - Jerez Found : 20h 5m Outbound and return from 153 €
- Fuerteventura - Jerez Found : 70h 5m Outbound and return from 154 €
- Tenerife - Jerez Found : 11h 30m Outbound and return from 161 €
- Alicante - Jerez Found : 15h 49m Outbound and return from 163 €
- Santander - Jerez Found : 10h 0m Outbound and return from 165 €
- Pamplona - Jerez Found : 7h 37m Outbound and return from 174 €
- San Sebastian - Jerez Found : 17h 43m Outbound and return from 174 €
- Almeria - Jerez Found : 8h 48m Outbound and return from 175 €
- Menorca - Jerez Found : 10h 0m Outbound and return from 229 €
- Ibiza - Jerez Found : 22h 7m Outbound and return from 341 €
- Santa Cruz de la Palma - Jerez Found : + 100 h Outbound and return from 347 €
Upload more offers
Final prices: taxes, service fees and carrier charges included.