Cheap flights Beach to Jerez (XRY)
Located in the province of Cadiz, 15 kilometres from the Atlantic Ocean, the wine region of Jerez de la Frontera is the birthplace of flamenco. The city’s history and economy revolve around its wine,…
When your plane lands in Jerez, you'll enjoy a Mediterranean climate with oceanic influences, characterised by mild, wet winters and hot, dry summers, with a lovely average annual temperature of nearly 18ºC.
The average annual rainfall is 598 mm, mainly occurring from October to April. December is the wettest month of the year with 109 mm. The climate is predominantly sunny with bright clear days that are ideal for strolling through the streets and discovering everything the city has to offer
Iberia flies to Jerez International Airport (IATA code: XRY), also called La Parra Airport, which is situated north-east of Jerez de la Frontera, 8 kilometres from the old quarter of Jerez and not far from the capital of the province, Cádiz.
The airport is serviced by the N-IV and AP-4 roads. There is a taxi service and you can also take the bus (lines M-050, M-051 and M-052) operated by Consorcio de Transportes Bahía de Cádiz and Comes with an approximate journey time of 20 minutes. The airport has its own train station and there are more than 20 services a day that will take you to the city centre in less than 10 minutes..
Jerez cuisine is unrivalled, a joy for body and soul. Meat dishes include Iberian sirloin, ox burgers, kidneys served in a Sherry sauce, crackling and oxtail. However, fish and seafood are the protagonists in this city, especially tuna, served in every way and with every garnish you can imagine. Take a flight to Jerez and savour typical Andalusian tapas like Spanish omelette, shrimp fritters, salmorejo and potato salad in the traditional Tabancos, old wine shops where fine food and authentic flamenco combine to offer an unforgettable experience. And not to mention, of course, famous traditional ingredients and dishes like garlic, stews, cabbage, artichokes and a hearty broth.more information
Flights offer Beach to Jerez (XRY)
- Madrid - Jerez Found : 5h 42m Outbound and return from 58 €
- Santander - Jerez Found : 56h 56m Outbound and return from 86 €
- Barcelona - Jerez Found : 31h 33m Outbound and return from 115 €
- Vigo - Jerez Found : 56h 31m Outbound and return from 121 €
- A Coruña - Jerez Found : 15h 35m Outbound and return from 125 €
- Asturias-Oviedo - Jerez Found : 27h 5m Outbound and return from 125 €
- Bilbao - Jerez Found : 19h 25m Outbound and return from 126 €
- Valencia - Jerez Found : 18h 13m Outbound and return from 149 €
- Gran Canaria - Jerez Found : 61h 33m Outbound and return from 151 €
- Pamplona - Jerez Found : 40h 20m Outbound and return from 151 €
- Logroño - Jerez Found : 37h 53m Outbound and return from 153 €
- San Sebastian - Jerez Found : 30h 42m Outbound and return from 162 €
- Santiago de Compostela - Jerez Found : 7h 2m Outbound and return from 187 €
- Palma de Mallorca - Jerez Found : 61h 10m Outbound and return from 199 €
- Alicante - Jerez Found : 9h 41m Outbound and return from 207 €
- Almeria - Jerez Found : 14h 53m Outbound and return from 220 €
- Ibiza - Jerez Found : 73h 38m Outbound and return from 220 €
- Lanzarote - Jerez Found : 13h 29m Outbound and return from 220 €
- Tenerife - Jerez Found : 37h 8m Outbound and return from 231 €
- Fuerteventura - Jerez Found : 34h 32m Outbound and return from 265 €
- Santa Cruz de la Palma - Jerez Found : 10h 20m Outbound and return from 562 €
- Menorca - Jerez Found : 5h 7m Outbound and return from 680 €
Upload more offers
Final prices: taxes, service fees and carrier charges included.