Cheap flights with Children to Jerez (XRY)
Located in the province of Cadiz, 15 kilometres from the Atlantic Ocean, the wine region of Jerez de la Frontera is the birthplace of flamenco. The city’s history and economy revolve around its wine,…
When your plane lands in Jerez, you'll enjoy a Mediterranean climate with oceanic influences, characterised by mild, wet winters and hot, dry summers, with a lovely average annual temperature of nearly 18ºC.
The average annual rainfall is 598 mm, mainly occurring from October to April. December is the wettest month of the year with 109 mm. The climate is predominantly sunny with bright clear days that are ideal for strolling through the streets and discovering everything the city has to offer
Iberia flies to Jerez International Airport (IATA code: XRY), also called La Parra Airport, which is situated north-east of Jerez de la Frontera, 8 kilometres from the old quarter of Jerez and not far from the capital of the province, Cádiz.
The airport is serviced by the N-IV and AP-4 roads. There is a taxi service and you can also take the bus (lines M-050, M-051 and M-052) operated by Consorcio de Transportes Bahía de Cádiz and Comes with an approximate journey time of 20 minutes. The airport has its own train station and there are more than 20 services a day that will take you to the city centre in less than 10 minutes..
Jerez cuisine is unrivalled, a joy for body and soul. Meat dishes include Iberian sirloin, ox burgers, kidneys served in a Sherry sauce, crackling and oxtail. However, fish and seafood are the protagonists in this city, especially tuna, served in every way and with every garnish you can imagine. Take a flight to Jerez and savour typical Andalusian tapas like Spanish omelette, shrimp fritters, salmorejo and potato salad in the traditional Tabancos, old wine shops where fine food and authentic flamenco combine to offer an unforgettable experience. And not to mention, of course, famous traditional ingredients and dishes like garlic, stews, cabbage, artichokes and a hearty broth.more information
Flights offer with Children to Jerez (XRY)
- Madrid - Jerez Found : 5h 14m Outbound and return from 65 €
- Barcelona - Jerez Found : 64h 6m Outbound and return from 113 €
- Palma de Mallorca - Jerez Found : 8h 11m Outbound and return from 123 €
- Vigo - Jerez Found : 14h 0m Outbound and return from 140 €
- Bilbao - Jerez Found : 1h 17m Outbound and return from 143 €
- A Coruña - Jerez Found : 4h 14m Outbound and return from 148 €
- Asturias-Oviedo - Jerez Found : 38h 24m Outbound and return from 153 €
- Santander - Jerez Found : 64h 25m Outbound and return from 156 €
- Logroño - Jerez Found : 79h 7m Outbound and return from 160 €
- Alicante - Jerez Found : 57h 0m Outbound and return from 163 €
- San Sebastian - Jerez Found : 67h 21m Outbound and return from 163 €
- Pamplona - Jerez Found : 4h 4m Outbound and return from 174 €
- Valencia - Jerez Found : 5h 9m Outbound and return from 174 €
- Santiago de Compostela - Jerez Found : 58h 20m Outbound and return from 183 €
- Menorca - Jerez Found : 4h 28m Outbound and return from 204 €
- Lanzarote - Jerez Found : 54h 22m Outbound and return from 214 €
- Gran Canaria - Jerez Found : 74h 31m Outbound and return from 230 €
- Tenerife - Jerez Found : 27h 11m Outbound and return from 317 €
- Santa Cruz de la Palma - Jerez Found : 32h 6m Outbound and return from 498 €
- Almeria - Jerez Found : 37h 33m Outbound and return from 630 €
- Fuerteventura - Jerez Found : 4h 4m Outbound and return from 995 €
Upload more offers
Final prices: taxes, service fees and carrier charges included.