Cheap flights with Children to Jerez (XRY)
Located in the province of Cadiz, 15 kilometres from the Atlantic Ocean, the wine region of Jerez de la Frontera is the birthplace of flamenco. The city’s history and economy revolve around its wine,…
When your plane lands in Jerez, you'll enjoy a Mediterranean climate with oceanic influences, characterised by mild, wet winters and hot, dry summers, with a lovely average annual temperature of nearly 18ºC.
The average annual rainfall is 598 mm, mainly occurring from October to April. December is the wettest month of the year with 109 mm. The climate is predominantly sunny with bright clear days that are ideal for strolling through the streets and discovering everything the city has to offer
Iberia flies to Jerez International Airport (IATA code: XRY), also called La Parra Airport, which is situated north-east of Jerez de la Frontera, 8 kilometres from the old quarter of Jerez and not far from the capital of the province, Cádiz.
The airport is serviced by the N-IV and AP-4 roads. There is a taxi service and you can also take the bus (lines M-050, M-051 and M-052) operated by Consorcio de Transportes Bahía de Cádiz and Comes with an approximate journey time of 20 minutes. The airport has its own train station and there are more than 20 services a day that will take you to the city centre in less than 10 minutes..
Jerez cuisine is unrivalled, a joy for body and soul. Meat dishes include Iberian sirloin, ox burgers, kidneys served in a Sherry sauce, crackling and oxtail. However, fish and seafood are the protagonists in this city, especially tuna, served in every way and with every garnish you can imagine. Take a flight to Jerez and savour typical Andalusian tapas like Spanish omelette, shrimp fritters, salmorejo and potato salad in the traditional Tabancos, old wine shops where fine food and authentic flamenco combine to offer an unforgettable experience. And not to mention, of course, famous traditional ingredients and dishes like garlic, stews, cabbage, artichokes and a hearty broth.more information
Flights offer with Children to Jerez (XRY)
- Madrid - Jerez Found : 0h 37m Outbound and return from 95 €
- Barcelona - Jerez Found : 66h 10m Outbound and return from 111 €
- Palma de Mallorca - Jerez Found : 57h 13m Outbound and return from 123 €
- A Coruña - Jerez Found : 36h 25m Outbound and return from 129 €
- Alicante - Jerez Found : 38h 6m Outbound and return from 129 €
- Valencia - Jerez Found : 16h 40m Outbound and return from 129 €
- Vigo - Jerez Found : 11h 8m Outbound and return from 129 €
- Bilbao - Jerez Found : 5h 3m Outbound and return from 137 €
- Ibiza - Jerez Found : 17h 10m Outbound and return from 142 €
- Santiago de Compostela - Jerez Found : 9h 14m Outbound and return from 147 €
- Gran Canaria - Jerez Found : 18h 1m Outbound and return from 149 €
- Logroño - Jerez Found : 10h 15m Outbound and return from 162 €
- Asturias-Oviedo - Jerez Found : 41h 8m Outbound and return from 164 €
- Santander - Jerez Found : 40h 2m Outbound and return from 164 €
- Pamplona - Jerez Found : 9h 0m Outbound and return from 173 €
- San Sebastian - Jerez Found : 2h 17m Outbound and return from 173 €
- Fuerteventura - Jerez Found : 36h 40m Outbound and return from 198 €
- Menorca - Jerez Found : 41h 0m Outbound and return from 198 €
- Tenerife - Jerez Found : 65h 2m Outbound and return from 316 €
- Almeria - Jerez Found : 60h 20m Outbound and return from 363 €
Upload more offers
Final prices: taxes, service fees and carrier charges included.