Cheap flights Romantic to Jerez (XRY)
Located in the province of Cadiz, 15 kilometres from the Atlantic Ocean, the wine region of Jerez de la Frontera is the birthplace of flamenco. The city’s history and economy revolve around its wine,…
When your plane lands in Jerez, you'll enjoy a Mediterranean climate with oceanic influences, characterised by mild, wet winters and hot, dry summers, with a lovely average annual temperature of nearly 18ºC.
The average annual rainfall is 598 mm, mainly occurring from October to April. December is the wettest month of the year with 109 mm. The climate is predominantly sunny with bright clear days that are ideal for strolling through the streets and discovering everything the city has to offer
Iberia flies to Jerez International Airport (IATA code: XRY), also called La Parra Airport, which is situated north-east of Jerez de la Frontera, 8 kilometres from the old quarter of Jerez and not far from the capital of the province, Cádiz.
The airport is serviced by the N-IV and AP-4 roads. There is a taxi service and you can also take the bus (lines M-050, M-051 and M-052) operated by Consorcio de Transportes Bahía de Cádiz and Comes with an approximate journey time of 20 minutes. The airport has its own train station and there are more than 20 services a day that will take you to the city centre in less than 10 minutes..
Jerez cuisine is unrivalled, a joy for body and soul. Meat dishes include Iberian sirloin, ox burgers, kidneys served in a Sherry sauce, crackling and oxtail. However, fish and seafood are the protagonists in this city, especially tuna, served in every way and with every garnish you can imagine. Take a flight to Jerez and savour typical Andalusian tapas like Spanish omelette, shrimp fritters, salmorejo and potato salad in the traditional Tabancos, old wine shops where fine food and authentic flamenco combine to offer an unforgettable experience. And not to mention, of course, famous traditional ingredients and dishes like garlic, stews, cabbage, artichokes and a hearty broth.more information
Flights offer Romantic to Jerez (XRY)
- Madrid - Jerez Found : 75h 55m Outbound and return from 71 €
- Pamplona - Jerez Found : 39h 22m Outbound and return from 98 €
- Barcelona - Jerez Found : 11h 51m Outbound and return from 113 €
- A Coruña - Jerez Found : 34h 55m Outbound and return from 123 €
- Vigo - Jerez Found : 35h 48m Outbound and return from 129 €
- Asturias-Oviedo - Jerez Found : 11h 30m Outbound and return from 133 €
- Bilbao - Jerez Found : 5h 34m Outbound and return from 135 €
- Alicante - Jerez Found : 43h 42m Outbound and return from 136 €
- Santander - Jerez Found : 39h 8m Outbound and return from 140 €
- Valencia - Jerez Found : 77h 1m Outbound and return from 141 €
- Gran Canaria - Jerez Found : 65h 9m Outbound and return from 144 €
- Ibiza - Jerez Found : 12h 30m Outbound and return from 152 €
- San Sebastian - Jerez Found : 30h 3m Outbound and return from 163 €
- Palma de Mallorca - Jerez Found : 41h 10m Outbound and return from 178 €
- Fuerteventura - Jerez Found : 2h 45m Outbound and return from 189 €
- Santiago de Compostela - Jerez Found : 33h 19m Outbound and return from 212 €
- Almeria - Jerez Found : 33h 25m Outbound and return from 234 €
- Menorca - Jerez Found : 37h 52m Outbound and return from 240 €
- Tenerife - Jerez Found : 29h 16m Outbound and return from 281 €
Upload more offers
Final prices: taxes, service fees and carrier charges included.